Please note we calculate product price by weight not volume. So...
2.Using the 'size' and 'quantity' box estimate the weight of the product your bottle will contain, based on 100 grams = 100 mls. Therefore if your bottle is 500 ml, place 5 in the quantity box so the total you place in your basket is 500 grams.
3. Don't worry too much if you're unsure to the exact size of your bottle, it is only a rough guide to help you calculate an approximate cost. We will fully fill the bottle you give us. The actual price will then be on your receipt on collection.
Has many uses, including, being used as a rinse aid, to clean glass, brighten small appliances, clean your kitchen, keep laundry soft and freshen up after pets etc.
- Uses include rinse aid, glass cleaner, limescale remover, multi-surface cleaner, laundry softener, stain remover and pet odour remover.
- 5% Acetic Acid
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals left on your surfaces.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
This product is not edible vinegar + do not use on stone, marble or granite surfaces.
Aqua**, 5% Acetic Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.