Please note we calculate product price by weight not volume. So...
2.Using the 'size' and 'quantity' box estimate the weight of the product your bottle will contain, based on 100 grams = 100 mls. Therefore if your bottle is 500 ml, place 5 in the quantity box so the total you place in your basket is 500 grams.
3. Don't worry too much if you're unsure to the exact size of your bottle, it is only a rough guide to help you calculate an approximate cost. We will fully fill the bottle you give us. The actual price will then be on your receipt on collection.
Packed full of cutting edge green chemistry to leave your clothes soft and fragrant. Whilst ensuring your conscience is left just as clean.
- Naturally softens and freshens your clothes.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Makes ironing easier.
- Natural and subtle tropical coconut fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Always follow instructions on garment label. Pour liquid into machine dispenser or wash ball.
Aqua**, 5-15%: Cationic Surfactants*, <5% Perfume (Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal*, Coumarin), Lactic Acid*, Proplene Glycol* and Dimethicone. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.