Please note we calculate product price by weight not volume. So...
2.Using the 'size' and 'quantity' box estimate the weight of the product your bottle will contain, based on 100 grams = 100 mls. Therefore if your bottle is 500 ml, place 5 in the quantity box so the total you place in your basket is 500 grams.
3. Don't worry too much if you're unsure to the exact size of your bottle, it is only a rough guide to help you calculate an approximate cost. We will fully fill the bottle you give us. The actual price will then be on your receipt on collection.
Give your floors the treatment they deserve with our concentrated floor cleaner. It is naturally caring and protective for all hard floor surfaces.
- Cleans floors effectively and quickly.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Natural and subtle almond fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals left on your floors.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Economical to use. For all washable surfaces, floors, tiles and painted wood.
Use 1 to 2 capfuls in half a bucket of warm water (about 5L).
Aqua**, Alcohol Denat*, Sodium Bicarbonate*, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants*, Almond Essence. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.