Please note we calculate product price by weight not volume. So...
2.Using the 'size' and 'quantity' box estimate the weight of the product your bottle will contain, based on 100 grams = 100 mls. Therefore if your bottle is 500 ml, place 5 in the quantity box so the total you place in your basket is 500 grams.
3. Don't worry too much if you're unsure to the exact size of your bottle, it is only a rough guide to help you calculate an approximate cost. We will fully fill the bottle you give us. The actual price will then be on your receipt on collection.
A brilliant all-rounder that stands up to dirt and stains even on low temperatures, whilst being a big softie on your skin.
- Exceptional washing results, even at low temperatures.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Safe for all your coloureds.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Natural and subtle fresh fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No enzymes, sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Pour into machine dispenser. Light soil 20ml, medium soil 40ml and heavy soil 60ml.
Hand Wash - Dilute 1-2 capfuls in wash bowl. Soak for 5 mins. Rinse with cold water.
Aqua**, 5-15%: Potassium Cocoate*, Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, Sodium Citrate*, Amphoteric Surfactants* and Citric Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.